Monday 12 December 2011

Fayre's, Stocking and Buttons....

Love Alfie finally went public last Sunday, with a stall at a local craft fayre. I had no idea what to expect as it was the first time I've ever been on the sellers side of the table, and it's fair to say there were plenty of last minute nerves. My lovely daughter came with me though and helped me to set my stall up, she's a star, and we had a really good day.  It was so nice to chat with the other crafters and to get positive feedback from people.  A BIG thank you to everyone who came along to offer support!


I've been really busy since the fayre - both personalising the stockings and apron sets that had been ordered and making some secret presents to send over to my gorgeous nieces in New Zealand- I just hope they arrive they arrive in time to be opened at Christmas!  Alfie helped me to make this stocking for his best friend Proffy - an adorable black lab puppy.
And finally...check these out - aren't they beautiful!  Its hard to tell from the photos but they're actually wooden and I adore the tiny, bright flowers on them.  They were a present from my lovely friend Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment